English Safari Week:
The students of primary section spent a week with enthusiasm and excitement. A week where the students explored and enjoyed learning various aspects of English. The development of LSRW skills through fun activities made them fall in love with the language.
- We had a listening activity on the 1st day where they watched a movie together.
- Online games were held on Nearpod on day 2 for enrichment of their language skills.
- Students enjoyed learning various aspects of grammar on the 3rd day during "language safari".
- On day 4, they got an opportunity to share their imagination with a session of "small talks".
- And last but not the least, they built up a rich vocabulary with "bingo bonkers" on the 5th day.
It was indeed a week filled with gratification and learning.